Central Employment are supporting a local manufacturer in their search for a Technical Administrator in Washington.
This is a good opportunity to join a growing business for initially one month, starting immediately with a potential of extension depending on business needs.
- Support other departments (and Customers) where required on issues of a technical nature
- Compiling Bills of Materials (BOMs)
- The production and maintenance of component detail and general arrangements of drawings
- Processing engineering design changes — document control (part numbers)
- Assist in the identification of system and procedural improvements and assist in implement changes
- Support the development of new working systems from improved efficiency
- Inputting part numbers onto MRP system - EFACS
- At least two years in similar Engineering or Technical environment
- Team player
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft package
This role is immediate start so please apply with your CV and I will get back to you soon with feedback and potential first stage telephone interview. Due to a very high number of applications, I am unable to offer detailed feedback to each applicant but I will try my best to reply promptly updating you on the status of the application.
- Engineering Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'