6 Month Contract
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a defence manufacturing business in the Hertfordshire area. They are seeking a strong Technical Administrator who has experience working within an Engineering/Manufacturing organisation.
The successful Technical Administrator is an integral position in the business working with key stakeholders in manufacturing to ensure the smooth running of the department. This vacancy is to work in the Calibration and Maintenance department.
- Attend weekly/ monthly quality meetings.
- Liaise with team leaders and manufacturing controllers on the shop floor and stores to allocate and locate kit/ stock.
- Quickly adapt to the environment and understand process and practices across the business.
Knowledge / Skills
- Used to working under pressure, liaising with team leaders and other stakeholders across the business to drive productivity.
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft applications
- Experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing organisation
If you believe that you have the right skillset for this role please apply or contact Lindsay at Advantage Resourcing on quoting reference number 834353
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- MS Excel
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'