£20,000 - £22,000
My client is a rapidly growing, multi award winning, business with over 50 years' of experience of providing telephony, data, mobile and cloud solutions to businesses across the UK. Their customers are at the heart of their business and their success is a direct result of their commitment to deliver the best solutions and industry leading customer service.
The group employs over 300 staff within the group and as a growing business we are continually looking for outstanding employees to join our teams to drive the business forward.
You will be joining our experienced and welcoming Technical Administration Team who play a key role in the deployment and continued management of their Telephone System Installations and Maintenance customer base.
We are looking for the successful candidate to play an important part in the installation process of our hardware deployments, in terms of Projects and Post Sales, whilst managing the billing that is involved on both a monthly and annual basis.
Key areas of responsibility including:
* Day to day involvement in the ongoing progression of all main hardware installations.
* Ensuring accuracy in the supply and invoicing of Post Sales orders.
* Addition of Maintenance Contract Orders to the customers account.
* Assisting with system order proposals for the Sales teams.
* Assisting in the monthly reporting of the team's performance.
* Ordering of Hardware and Licences from 3rd Party Suppliers.
* Organising Engineers for site visits.
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent Customer Service skills with a clear focus to deliver a positive outcome.
* Conscientious individual with a passion for attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to put a point across clearly both verbally and in writing.
* Professional and punctual attitude.
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually
* Full experience of Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in this position then please apply or call Matt on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'