£18,000 - £23,000
An exciting new position is now available for our client in the Aston area. This position would suit a recent Graduate or Apprentice looking for a permanent full-time role or a candidate with some basic experience within Administration, Estimating, Technical Drawings and Customer Service.
The role is to support the technical team with estimating and providing information to the customer over the phone whilst undertaking some Marketing design work .
You will therefore need a willingness to undertake different tasks within the department and preform administrative duties within an office environment.
You must have excellent customer service skills and be confident speaking with customers over the phone.
Will be required to learn how to use estimating software for which in house training will be given.
A foundation of skills within Administration desired and a good customer service skill set.
- Technical ability/engineering background beneficial. Qualification within an engineering discipline would be an advantage.
- Knowledge/understanding of CAD.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Willingness to learn, understand, ask questions.
- Good communication skills to converse with customers/suppliers etc.
- To be able to read and understand technical documentation.
Hours of work between are 9- 5 Monday - Friday, flexibility around this provided
If you are interested to apply for this post please send a copy of your CV, shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly by a member of our team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'