Centre of Cheltenham
£16,000 - £18,000
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
This is a role that will allow you to join an internationally recognised organisation in their client accounts department. You will be driven, enthusiastic and looking join a company that will offer true career opportunities.
- Supporting the team, working together to finalise tasks and projects
- Creating reports
- Individual projects/general administration designated by manager
- Issuing policy documentation
- Policy amendments
- Data analysis
- Reviewing claims
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Aptitude for working with numbers
- Strong admin skills
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Previous experience within Insurance preferred
My client offer:
- Full training
- Paid support towards industry recognised qualifications (CIIs)
- A fantastic and extremely competitive benefits package
- A sociable working environment, company quiz nights/ charity events etc.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Gym membership
- Great career prospects!
Please contact Emily Andrews today for immediate consideration
"My client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Accounts Department
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'