Part-time, permanent Technical Administrator role. Aztec West, BS32. £17-18K pro rata + Benefits.
Your new company
You will work for a French multi-national electric utility supplier which provides sustainable energy to homes and businesses across 70 countries.
With a strong presence on every continent, this company applies expertise at every link in the energy knowledge chain based on a simplified regional structure that is uncompromisingly customer focused.
Your new role
This is a part-time position working 24 hours per week 08:00-17:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
As a Technical Administrator within this company you will report into the Facilities Manager and be responsible for providing specific technical administrative duties.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you must have previous administration experience and excellent IT skills to include Excel and Word. Day to day duties will include:
* Providing technical and administrative assistance to the Facilities Manager and Supervisors, as required.
* Participating in the team working approach for Bristol and Oxford LIFT.
* Establishing effective working relationships with Customers, Clients and Subcontractors.
* Ensuring that services are provided to the highest quality and standard, with due recognition of Client and Customer requirements.
* Working within recognised safe systems of work at all times.
* Collating and reporting statistical information to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* Monitoring and maintaining accurate manual and computerised record systems for the service, as required.
* Maintaining and updating as necessary, the training matrix for the Bristol & Oxford LIFT team.
* Carrying out administrative and technical duties relating to various types of Statutory and Non-Statutory Servicing, including preparation and input of orders, distribution of Report Sheets, and filing.
* Undertaking typing, photocopying, Reception duties, etc. as required.
* Assisting in sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing correspondence from Bristol & Oxford LIFT shared mailboxes.
* Dealing with telephone calls.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get £17-18K per annum pro rata alongside a flexible benefits package. Parking available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'