My client based in Tewkesbury is looking for a technically minded administrator to join their expanding national building company. Previous experience in the construction industry or interest in becoming a surveyor will set you at a distinct advantage
- To be responsible for the administration of projects undertaken by the company, including building regulation applications
- To be a first point of contact for clients and work closely and directly with the surveyors.
- Organising and Prioritising own workload with support from the office supervisor
- Assisting Surveyors with their daily duties
- Printing and setting up project files
- Producing formal letters
- Setting up new Projects
- Organising notices and certificates for Local Authorities
- General filing
- Booking site inspections
- Handling telephone calls in friendly and appropriate manner
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"