• To monitor email enquiries, print, log and pass to relevant engineers
• To identify additional products that also require specifying and passing or copying discs to relevant departments.
• Establish and maintain effective, professional, working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
• Read workings drawings once training is provided
• Print from Autocad / PDF / DWF Viewer once training is provided
• Log technical enquiries on to system
• Accurate and efficient data entry of schedules provided by engineers
• Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
• Product knowledge to an extent to be able to answer queries to customers and in-house.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
• Focused on customer service with the ability to demonstrate good attention to detail
• Good knowledge of MS Office
My client is offering a salary of £18,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please apply online or email your CV to or call