This is a great opportunity to join a global life science company at a time of significant growth in a technical administration role, initially on a 6 month contract basis. The main aim of this role is to provide label design and desktop publishing support to the Technical Writer as part of a project for the compilation and approval of technical documentation.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provide support to the Technical Writer to manage the process of Advanced Staining reagent product data sheet updates, including multi-lingual translations
• Provide support to the Technical Writer to manage the process of product label design updates, including label review and approval within the Prisym labelling system
• Logging all requests for change in detail, identifying issues and tracking progress
• Formatting technical documents using correct templates and where necessary compiling templates
• Coordinate the internal review and approval of product documentation and labels
• Candidates should have experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Some sort of technical documentation experience
• Experience reviewing manufacturing labelling systems
Ideally candidates will have proven and demonstrable ability to utilize strong IT skills within Microsoft office. You will also have experience or the ability to develop competency in the use of label design software, Prisym. Apply with your CV now, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.
- Technical Documentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job