Temporary to permanent technical administrator role in Bristol City Centre
Technical Administrator/Bid Support needed for an Engineering Consultancy based in Central Bristol.
Your new company
You will be based in the Bristol head office of one of the country's most dynamic Engineering Consultancies. You will be working in a friendly, sociable environment, which will give you all the tools you need to progress your career within the sector. Ongoing training and a flexible working environment will also be provided.
Your new role
You will proactively support the local technical teams in the Bristol office providing business administration support to manage and deliver technical projects and aid the submission of high quality proposals and bids as part of their client focus. You'll also support in providing general administrative support, working closely with your Bristol administration team colleagues, to ensure appropriate administrative and front of house support is available.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an administrative role, ideally from a technical background
- Experience of using IT software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good organisational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, including being able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from across an organisation
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in the creation of high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to work flexibly and contribute to effective team working
- Experience of providing support to a team is desirable
What you'll get in return
This a great opportunity for a Technical Administrator/Bid Writer to gain experience in a diverse job role within an exciting sector. You will be offered a competitive rate on an on-going basis. There are opportunities to progress or move into different roles within the organisation for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.