Key tasks within the role:
- Day to day liaison to include liaison with Contractors, Engineers and members of the public.
- Data entry - to compile and input information accurately to ensure work orders are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to log coverage details for Site Works.
- Support the development of team skills through coaching and training less experienced staff in procedures and systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes through a target driven and quality monitored process, highlighting areas for improvement
- To demonstrate excellent time management skills that will equip the team with an efficient service
- Follow strict Health and Safety guidelines with regards to data inputting..
- Utilising Company in house map programmes.
Hours of cover will be:
37 hours per week, between 8am - 6pm.
Key Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Methodical, tenacious and customer focused
- Able to demonstrate a high level of computer literacy by having the ability to use spread sheets and Company Map programmes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment where there are high volumes of work orders.
- Data input skills (speed and accuracy)
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively using your own initiative
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business' health and Safety obligations
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, in a dynamic environment
- Self motivated and driven for own personal development
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Experience of using CRM and SAP is desirable
- Ability to embrace new challenges and drive themselves forward to develop their career prospects
- Follows the correct course of action to ensure our customers are safe whilst excellent customer service levels are maintained
- Geographical skills would be beneficial.
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs.Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for any work assignment.