Salary: £16,500 - £19,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
My client is an innovative and entrepreneurial group of companies specialising in Motor Insurance Services. This is an excellent opportunity for a career with an Investors in People Gold Champion organisation who have been voted in the Times Top Big 30 Best Companies to Work For in the UK.
Due to the continued success and expansion of the company, they are now looking to recruit Trainee Claims Handler's to join their dynamic and forward thinking team. The key purpose of this role is to deal with allocated Accidental Damage claims in a cost effective and efficient way as per policy terms, conditions and claims processes.
Full training will be provided and you will be supported every step of the way.
* Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
* Guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim
* Contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the policyholder's property
* Monitoring the progress of a claim
* Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claim
* Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
* Handling any complaints associated with a claim
* Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a customer service environment.
* Excellent customer service and communications skills
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills
* Demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
* Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job