What are my responsibilities
* Provide telephone support, first and second line fault finding and investigations.
* Ensuring the in house Fault Management system is used to record issues and provide updates to the affected client.
* Generate and analyse system performance reports in order to proactively identify issues and opportunities for system optimisation
* Plan the efficient use of sub-contract labour, taking into account the proximity, the skills of the sub-contractor, and the timing of the installation/maintenance works
* Undertake appropriate training for equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
* Any other duties reasonably required within the skills required for the role.
What do I need to qualify for the Job
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking principles.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills.
* A good, confident telephone manner and the ability to converse at a senior level.
* Outlook - co-operative, helpful, willing to use initiative and conscientious.
* Flexibility - willing to change, move from one activity or work area to another, learn new activities, pick up new jobs confidently and easily.
* Effectiveness - drive and energy applied to work, accuracy and reliability, ability to get things right first time and the ability to track and deal with multiple issues simultaneously, prioritising workload.
* Teamwork - work towards the team's goals, work well with other people, communicate effectively within the team and contribute to a high standard of team morale.
* Working as part of a team and working unsupervised
* Must hold full UK Driving License
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job