Technical Administrator required for local expanding international Giant based near the Hardwick
Your new company is a large successful corporate company based in the centre of Kings Lynn - expanding rapidly and who have lots of room for staff progression
Your new role is for a Technical Administrator working with their vast sales and technical team, in this role you will
- Own and monitor all service calls, ensuring all information is correct and up-to-date.
- Support technicians with repair quotations and updating repair details on service calls, communicating with the customer as required.
- Work with Customer Support advisors to ensure follow-up of all quotations, trials and Sale-or-Returns.
- Own the workshop calendar and scheduling of the technicians workload of repairs, installations and demonstrations, coordinating work between technicians to ensure any backlogs are kept to a minimum.
- Coordinate work on large service contracts.
- Arrange freelance engineers when necessary due to our technician's workload or geographical location of service call out.
- Deal with internal and external customer technical support communications - specification questions, usage questions, documentation, technical issues and repair updates.
- Escalate issues to senior management team as necessary.
- Coordinate usage/application trials (where customer send their product to us be packaged on our equipment)
- Manage the spare parts price list, ensuring prices are kept up to date.
- Own the spare parts stock, coordinating the stocktaking of spares and ensuring all locations are correct.
- Work with purchasing on creation of new spares parts codes on system.
- Work with QC team on spare parts warranty/fault issues.
- Keep track of warranty/service/rental packages and other aftersales support, ensuring all documentation and information is available and correct.
- Order workshop consumables as necessary.
- Support Rental/Sale or Return coordinator when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed are
- Exceptionally Positive and Adaptive Attitude, Self-Motivated.
- To be able to work under pressure with the ability to plan and prioritise your own and the team's workload to ensure we respond quickly to exceed our customer's expectations.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to support a team effectively, and resolve issues in a calm and professional manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with Colleagues, Management and Customers.
- IT literate and the ability to use electronic record-keeping and reporting systems and Microsoft Office efficiently and effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all area of your duties are essential
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to work with one of the most dedicated, inspirational teams I have had the pleasure to work with in my eight years at Hays in Kings Lynn
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.