Salary: £20,000 - (DOE) + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Long Service Reward + Company Shop + Option to Buy Additional Holidays + Early Finish Fridays
Office Based: West Yorkshire
- To be successful in the role of Technical Assistant, you will have at least 1-3 years experience working in a similar position supporting a technical team in an FMCG Environment
- Ideally you will have some experience in a Technical New Product Development role dealing with cosmetics and personal care products such as skincare, hair care, bath & body, makeup, dental care, male grooming or baby & kids care, if not relevant industry experience any type of FMCG industry would be considered
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and other standards including Health and Safety as directed by the Company
The Role of Technical Assistant:
- Having responsibilities of the master data base, ensuring that it is fully up to date
- Managing the release of raw materials and formulations through the database for new product development and change management
- Inactivating formulations following delist and inputting quality specifications into the relevant database
- Ordering raw material, fragrance, packaging and finished product samples from internal warehouse and external suppliers and obtaining all necessary paperwork
- Labelling raw material samples
- Ordering laboratory consumables and equipment
- Posting out of samples to customers and test houses
- Completing customer databases and documentation eg QAS, QCP etc.
- Providing support where appropriate with scale up admin, methods etc.
- Assisting the Technical team with administration and other activities as deemed appropriate
The Company & Opportunity
- My client are renowned for their trend-orientated products that they supply to their customers, they have a great reputation in the market for bring good at what they do, working to tight deadlines, and being one of the market-leaders in the personal care manufacturing industry
- They are expanding in the industry massively right now, it is a very exciting time to join them as they are working on some brand new projects for some of the largest names in the beauty / personal care market
- Depending on how you want to drive the role forward, the personal career progression is up to you and how you want to develop, their Technical team has recently had a restructure which in the next 3-5 years could lead to a number of opportunities
For more information about the Technical Assistant role or to apply send your CV now by clicking the 'Apply' button now!
LH Consumer Health & Beauty also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
- Raw Materials