Netbox Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a successful and well-established company based in Ashford to recruit a Technical Administrator to join their growing Commercial team.
This role is within an established manufacturing and installation business, specialising within the Engineering Industry, reporting to the Commercial Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their Commercial career within a reputable company.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing all customer queries, quotations and orders within your area, entering all data onto the system, and responding within a set timescale
- Liaising with customers on a regular basis, being the first port of call for any Technical enquiries and providing technical support
- Working alongside the Sales Team in order to nurture and grow established business
- Ensuring customers and colleagues are regularly kept up to date on projects
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous Estimating/Sales experience - 1 year minimum
- Previous experience ideally within an order processing environment
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone
- Clear and confident communication skills, able to liaise through inbound and outbound calls
- Willingness to learn product information
Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD is highly desirable but not essential as training is provided.
Working hours for this role are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm. Salary on offer for this role is up to £22,000 based upon experience, with a quarterly bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary, dependent upon company productivity.
Interviews are available week commencing 8th January 2018
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
For further information please apply or call for further information.
- product; technician; autocad; estimator;