Adecco are currently looking for a full time Technical Administrator to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Welwyn Garden City, providing temporary cover a minimum of 6 Months and should be available to start immediately. We are looking for a motivated Technical Administrator to assist our growing Food Export team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for following:
* Gather Technical Specs for customers/ Countries for registration of new products
* Provide/ gather shipping documentation for customers
* Provide and maintain artwork drive for customers/countries
* Provide monthly specification reports for customers/ countries
* Gather technical documents from suppliers e.g., micro, nutri, artwork, MSDS etc for customers
Skills Needed * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Ability to prioritise competing demands and delivering to deadlines * Highly IT literate, high level of excel is a must including VLookUps & Pivot Tables
Hours of work:
36 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9-5.
This is an excellent opportunity for a to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary. Please Apply directly or call Emma James on
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.