An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Administrator to join a successful and established company within the construction industry, based in Welwyn Garden City!
Our client, one of the best in their field, provide a range of different services to a wide base of clients. Operating in London and the Home Counties with over 800 staff and a plant value of over £14 million!
This role will see you responsible for the management of project administration from start to completion. You will be provided with excellent training within a supportive buddying system. This is an organic role and there is room/scope for progression for a person with the right attitude.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast paced and varied role. You be joining a small but up-beat and lively team - in order to be considered you will have a like-minded attitude and good sense of humour!
- Receiving drawing specifications through online client portal and inputting onto the system
- Processing technical information including drawings, specifications and reports
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with any enquiries
- Contractual correspondence and related administration
- Setting up of head office and site files
- Collating information from the system for budget meetings
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good team player while still able to manage your own workload
- Computer literate - able to confidently use all Microsoft packages
- Good time and task management skills
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
This role could be suited to individuals with relevant experience or at entry level looking to start a career within the construction industry. There is room for progression for the right person with the right attitude.
Salary: up to £23k
Hours: 08:00 to 17:30 - there is great flexibility in terms of start/finish as long as core hours are worked!
Benefits: 21 days annual leave (with some to be saved for the Xmas period) on-site gym, free parking and 'chill-out' area.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job