To provide technical administrative support to Mobile Access technical teams ensure that we have good data quality and appropriate reporting.
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be expected to provide, a wide range of Technical administrative support.
Produce Manage reports and databases on behalf of the Radio Teams
Keep accurate records using systems provided.
Minimum Criteria (e.g. technical competence, years of experience)
· Excellent PC skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Access.
· Ability to provide Technical Administrative support to a large team.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Ability to use discretion when required.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and utilise time effectively.
· Previous experience of working in an RF engineering environment is a must!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job