R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a well-established business in their search for a Technical Administrator, which has become available due to continued company growth and success. Working within a small and dedicated team, your core area of focus will be to provide technical administration support and high level of service to client queries.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the team in the processing and delivery of remote external and compliance audits.
- Requesting audit evidence from clients as requested by Auditors.
- Quality checking audits to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Logging and filing all remote audit evidence in line with company policies and procedures.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders over technical queries and issues, reporting any issues back to the Auditors.
- Investigating and responding to all audit queries that pass through the shared Technical team inbox via telephone and email.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis, offering them assistance to improve their audit pass rates.
- Recognising any up-selling opportunities, acting on these as appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Experience in an administration role ideally within a technical environment.
- Experience of compliance or audit administration would be desirable but IS NOT essential.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience of liaising with clients via telephone and email.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, prioritising these to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of up to £19,500 DOE + bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday, company pension scheme and a health shield.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Audit Administration