Position: Technical Administrator / Hire Controller
Salary:£20,000 - £25,000 per annum ate
Where: Long Crendon
Hours: 8.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
Exciting opportunity for a full time position in a busy hire office.
Our client is is looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join their busy team based in Long Crendon. They are looking for hire controller, ideally with some previous experience, who will assist with and advise on new hire enquires.
Day to Day tasks:
- Speaking with customers and providing technical assistance where required.
- Raising quotes on company system and following them up.
- Converting incoming Purchase Orders ensuring the equipment required is available.
- Liaising with Operator and Transport Managers when necessary.
- Arranging surveys for customers.
- To deal with and/or monitor any customer issues relating to hires.
- Assisting with incoming phone calls.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to work as an individual and a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must.
- Confident making outbound calls.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a friendly telephone manner.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Training on internal systems will be given.
- Plant Hire
- Service Desk
- Contract Hire
- Technical Administrator
- Hire Controller