Are you an experienced Administrator in Harborne, looking to apply your expertise of employee benefits to your role? Do you have excellent planning and organisational skills and have experience of developing strong relationships with clients?
This small wealth management firm provides both private client solutions, from investments to retirement planning and business solutions, from employee benefits to business exit strategy. This advice is given in a holistic approach and they are proud to offer their clients a bespoke, high-level personal service that is rarely seen in today's market.
My client is looking for a Technical Administrator and Employee Benefits Specialist to join their team in Harborne. This role will see you responsible for the delivery of effective and timely business processing, employee benefits administration, client care and marketing support.
- Working closely with all staff, developing understanding of best practice within the administration processes
- Report progress to the Practice Manager on a regular basis. Providing guidance on best practice and how processes can be improved and implemented
- Supporting the advisers with the set-up of employee benefit schemes including private healthcare, health cash plans, group life insurance, group critical illness and group income protection
- Review structures of existing external benefit schemes with a view to improving our offering to secure new business
- Attend client meetings if necessary to help secure new business and maintain strong relationships
- Build and maintain the client database through input of all client (private and corporate) fact find data (CFR) within agreed timescales
- Prepare simple suitability letters and identify when cases are too complex for the admin team and refer them to external support
To be successful you will need:
- Customer facing experience
- Previous experience in financial services and/or employee benefits would be a distinct advantage
- A strong knowledge of database and client management
This role is offering up to £30,000.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a wealth planning firm, who are looking for pro-active and professional individuals, who would be able to project a positive image of the business. If this is you, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee benefits
- EB Administrator
- EB Administration
- Employee Benefits administrator
- Employee Benefits admin
- Technical Administrator and Employee Benefits Specialist