An exciting opportunity has come up for a part qualified/newly qualified accountant to take their next step in the insurance market.
This is an ideal role for progressive candidates with experience in an insurance/reinsurance company, or the insurance division of an accounting practice.
Duties will include:
- Assist with quarterly Technical reporting for the syndicate;
- Ensure quality analysis of insurance/reinsurance financial accounts to support consolidated analytics and legal entity signoff;
- Coordinate with IT regarding system flows and ensure data integrity for all aspects of syndicate reporting;
- Understand process flows and play an active role in assistant in the period end consolidation of technical accounts to maintain deadlines and accurate reporting;
- Calculate and perform insurance and reinsurance financial account balance analysis for corporate reporting; and
- Involved in process improvement initiatives and take ownership of syndicate technical reporting.
This is a permanent role that offers an abundance of opportunities for career progression.