My client, a leading retail bank, based in Bristol are looking for a contractor to join the Technical and Reporting team within Insurance Finance.
The team provides leadership and advice to stakeholders in the Insurance business, in relation to accounting and regulatory reporting change. The team is leading on IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 implementation and provides support to the business on technical accounting and reporting matters for strategic initiatives as well as BAU reporting. As a result of the team focusing on significant accounting change, backfill cover is required to allow the team to deliver of wider BAU advisory support to the business.
Key skills sets are:
- Previous and extensive experience in Insurance company financial reporting functions
- Technical accounting experience - ability to draft technical papers and work self-sufficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt style and approach to suit a variety of stakeholders
- Project work experience - ability to advise on financial and operational impacts arising from reporting change, including Solvency II reporting
- Understanding of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 (IFRS 4 Phase II) requirements and complexities is beneficial
If you feel your CV is a good fit for this role, please can you apply using the application form below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Solvency II
- Technical Accounting
- IFRS 9
- IFRS 17