Technical Support Team Manager
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Team & Role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services Management, this role has responsibility as the direct line management of the team of Technical Account Managers.
The role is expected to manage and maintain the Technical Account Management service in accordance with the defined service description and specific contractual obligations.
- Ensure that TAM/TSL services are delivered to the required standard, exceeding where possible, and that this is to the satisfaction of customers.
- To remediate where required and ensure that service standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that there is appropriate cover for annual leave and periods of sickness.
- Own and maintain the job description for the Technical account managers.
- Oversee, mentor and develop the individual technical account managers in the team to enable them to reach their full potential and deliver an excellent service to the customers.
- All line management functions for the team including; setting objectives, monitoring performance, any disciplinary work, appraisals and regular 1-2-1 meetings.
- Continual development of the Technical Account manager/Support Lead “product” within Advanced365.
- Working with the sales and pre-sales team to help them sell the Technical account manager product in an appropriate manner to maximise value.
- Drive standardisation of the TAM/TSL’s working practices and methodologies to help deliver a consistent high quality product to Advanced365’s customers.
- Develop good working relationships across the team with the Account Managers and Service Delivery Managers who with the TAM/TSL’s make up the account management teams.
- Develop management information systems to allow oversight of each of the customers who have a TAM assigned and identify any potential trouble spots.
- Helping the Technical Account manager/Support Leads’s identify opportunities and leads that can be brought to the attention of the sales teams.
What you need to demonstrate:
- Relevant team lead or management experience or skills.
- Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience and knowledge in Project Management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies