Technical Account Manager with a solid background in service desk support (Azure, O365) is sought by a market leading managed service provider based in Coventry.
With a massive increase in demand for their services this Technical Account Manager will be tasked with nurturing and developing key customer relationships using a solid background in Microsoft technologies to suggest service improvements and deliver training to ensure improved optimisation of technology.
This role would suit an individual from a 2nd / 3rd line service desk background who wants to move into a more consultative, dynamic role with increased earning potential and fast track progression opportunities.
This Technical Account Manager should have most of the following key skills:
- A background in Microsoft support (Azure, Hyper V, Windows server, O365 etc)
- A consultative, sales-oriented approach to customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A demonstrable passion for technology with the drive to progress
In return this Technical Account Manager based near Coventry will receive:
- Basic starting salary of £25,000 - £35,000 with OTE of £50,000 - £60,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Up to 3 days a week remote working if required
- Annual pay reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- Fast track progression
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension scheme
- Fast paced, autonomous culture with extensive growth potential
- A modern, well equipped office space
So if you are a Technical Account Manager who likes the sound of progressing quickly in a technical client services position with a market leading company please apply now to be considered.
Technical Account Manager
£25,000 - £35,000 (£50,000 - £60,000 OTE)
O365, Azure, Customer Service, Hyper- V, Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'