The account manager is focused on providing a high level of service to existing accounts, supporting general sales activity within the sales team and adding further value where the role allows.
This is a permanent role based in Chessington, Surrey
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Comprehensive training will be provided on all company products and in key areas relating to the role.
Benefits package including company pension, healthcare and life cover upon successful completion of probation period.
Basic Salary: £25k - £35k p/a DOE, performance-based bonus on offer circa £5k-£10k per annum
The role will include a variety of general sales activity as follows;
Account Management - 50%
- Providing highest level of service to existing accounts
- Supporting general sales activity within the sales team
- Developing internal systems to improve customer service and sales activity
Sales Administration - 30%
- Supporting documentation, product and service delivery
- Overseeing day to day satellite tracking service
- Marketing activity
- Assisting customers with queries and support requests when required
Sales (New Business) - 20%
- Market sector research / intelligence gathering
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Targeted cold calling from a list of qualified leads
- Email marketing
- A highly motivated, articulate and hardworking team player with excellent written communications skills
- Good administration skills with an eye for accuracy and detail
- Willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Good IT skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Account Manager
- Sales Team