We're working alongside a technology services business who deliver cutting edge solutions to their Partners, in the hire of a Technical Account Manager into their UK Head office.
The Technical Account Manager will join their 2nd line support team to help in their ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions within their niche market.
Our client is offering the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a innovative and fast growing market, an excellent team-focused working environment and the chance to make your mark in this niche technology. As well as a competitive salary, 25 days annual holiday per calendar year and £200 annual Gym membership contributions.
- Customer-facing role with the responsibility to keep the customer's solution functioning.
- Taking a proactive approach to finding trends and faults with customer products and solutions.
- Becoming an extension of the customer's business - knowing their business inside out and advising where necessary.
- All customer communication of a technical nature, including support tickets, conference calls and face to face meetings/ presentations. Supported by a team of technical experts who will assist in resolving any issues.
- Some travel both in the UK and Overseas.
- Responsibility for proactive monitoring and fault finding on network equipment on key customer's fleets.
- Undertaking some troubleshooting against known issues before handing the issue over to a technical expert .
- Managing escalations to 3rd line for unresolvable issues and championing bug fixes for their customers
- On Site support for network testing and analysis.
- Responsible for supporting & training our Sweden based 1st line support team and keeping all customer/network information up-to-date on our internal wiki.
- Assisting with software testing of new firmware releases.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience of working in an IT support environment in a customer facing role.
- Intermediate to Advanced data analysis skills utilising MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- Experience of presenting analysis and report findings to Senior Management .
- Good technical aptitude to help with describing faults to technical experts.
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload to deliver high quality results to demanding timelines.
- Able to travel within UK and rest of Europe when required and ability to work unsocial hours when required.
- Experience in working within the WiFi industry.
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Experience working with IP based networks.
- Knowledge of the mobile network landscape and technologies used in the UK and Europe.
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment .
Omega Recruitment Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Omega Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Due to a high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful applicants within 5 working days. We may, however, contact you regarding other potential roles of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job