Our client, a global Automotive manufacturing business, based in Basingstoke, are currently hiring for a Technical Account Manager to join the team.
- Gain new business through effective project management and the negotiation of acceptable price structures and level of customer service.
- The provision of market intelligence, the identification of new business opportunities and the acquisition of new business.
- Processing and approval of customer pricing within the limits of the company targets.
- Effective communication with customers and Global Sales team members to successfully promote company image and facilitate effective CRM.
- To support and satisfy customer requirements for new air conditioning applications by providing professional technical advice and solutions.
- To enable customers to successfully incorporate technologies in new applications by the successful Project Management of associated detail.
- Maintain existing business through enhancing customer relationship management and the rapid resolution of customer problems and request.
- Resolving customer technical problems with existing and new applications and resolve field warrant issues.
- Provide internal reports on technical inputs, quality and warranty issues (where appropriate), and to contribute to product improvement.
- Lead customer quality system integration to the business and lead organisation to improve results to attain customer satisfaction.
- Manage and improve the efficiency for agreed expense budget.
- Support the achievement of company targets by proactive involvement in company improvement initiatives.
- Development and completion of special projects as required.
- Regular travel locally and abroad for business purposes.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Automotive Project Management
- Experience in automotive Sales.
- Excellent Communicator and Negotiator
- Ability to read CAD and Computer Interfacing.
- Problem solving skills
- Automotive Design Experience
- 6 Sigma Green Belt Level Air Conditioning Experience is desired.
- Must be able to accommodate frequent National and International business travel.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday, 9am -5.30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.