Technical Account Manager (South East) - Diversey
Do you want to help save lives?
Globally, 600,000 deaths a year can be attributed to poor hand-washing alone. In the role of a Technical Account Manager, you will be able to use your expertise to identify and eradicate problems on sites by improving processes.
Why join Diversey?
Diversey is a leading global provider of commercial cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions. We are passionate about what we do: our products, systems and expertise make food, drink, and facilities safer for our customers.
We’re also curious and always striving to improve what we do: Diversey is poised to transform itself and the cleaning industry by creating value through digital solutions. We are seizing exciting opportunities to become a knowledge-based company selling more predictive solutions based on our Internet of Clean™ platform, robotics, and sustainability innovations.
We know that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we’re searching for the right person to join us.
In this hands-on account management function, you will develop, engage and manage on-going relationships with key accounts within the processed food sector. You will need to use your expertise to assess specific sites (belonging to your key accounts) to ascertain that they are complying with the client’s Service Level Agreement, and if not, identify and improve the problems and processes. This will involve regular site visits, providing support, consultative services and product training to help identify any opportunities for improvement.
• Manage the relationships with assigned accounts and provide the customer service appropriate for that particular business
• Manage specific sites belonging to a national account group by working to and meeting the appropriate Service Level Agreement set at group level
• Actively participate in problem identification and process improvement
• Meet established and expected standards of performance
• Participate in setting personal and business goals and objectives
• Deliver for your client around agreed KPIs
• Show initiative and innovation in achieving objectives and goals
• Utilise appropriate company and customer reporting systems
• Provide key input to the sales plans developed by Regional Manager and KAMs (Key Account Managers), and acting upon them accordingly
• Use your expertise to identify and develop new business and maximise growth opportunities
You will have some or all of the following:
• Experience in a similar role (ideally to the processed food sector)
• Minimum of 2 years industry related knowledge experience in food manufacturing and processing within the Processed Food Sector
• Graduate level qualification in a job-related discipline (e.g. Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry)
Salary and Benefits:
• Attractive salary and bonus structure
• Company car
• Laptop and phone
• Private healthcare
• Life Insurance
• Critical Illness Cover
• 25 days annual leave
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to conduct a telephone interview.
We will be legally obliged to check your eligibility to work in the UK. Please check your eligibility before applying and ensure that you can provide the appropriate original documents.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'