Technical Account Manager - Managed Services Provider (MSP)
Reporting directly to the Managing Director at this prestigious and growing managed services provider, you'll be supporting the sales team, primarily in the technical aspects of the management of existing accounts, and on occasion with new business sales.
You will also take the lead in providing technical oversight of key accounts and will serve as their go-to technical lead.
What you'll do:
- Be the first contact point with the customers to scope initial requirements for new opportunities, liaising with the Projects team and providing support as required.
- Assist the Projects team in creation of technical documents, creating statement of works and providing appropriate technical information.
- Provide technical expertise to the Account Manager/ Salesperson in creating proposals.
- Identify opportunities to develop accounts and liaise with the Account Manager to pursue these opportunities.
- Work with customers to agree and deliver on the IT roadmap across all services offered.
- Support the delivery of customers 'new technology' projects, liaising with internal project teams and the customers to ensure projects are delivered to the customers satisfaction, on time and within budget.
- Take responsibility for the management and maintenance of all customer licencing, arranging renewals, managing any technical aspects and assessing the requirements to ensure customers get the most appropriate product and best value.
What you'll need:
- Ideally several years' experience in a technical role
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a face to face client role
- Experience of supporting the sales process
- Experience of creating proposals and technical documents
This is an extremely urgent requirement with one of the fastest growing IT Support and Cloud Services providers in the UK. If the above may be of interest please do apply for this position now to hear more.
- Account Management
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job