Job Title: Technical Account Manager / IT Services
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5.30pm)
Our client, a leading service provider in the Publishing Services sector are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team in their Database Services Department.
The purpose of the Technical Account Manager is to act as a central point of contact between a Key Client and the Company's wider business teams particularly in relation to the Key Clients' database. You will provide a technical lead to the internal team ensuring that the Client's database is set up, functions correctly and is maintained effectively in line with their requirements (parameter set-up, data maintenance, system administration, report distribution etc.). In addition to this, you will help translate the Client's subsequent requirements into an actionable project and be responsible for the conception, implementation and ongoing assessment of these.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who constantly strives for best practise. You will have an excellent eye for detail and thrive in technical environment. Communication skills are especially important so you will ideally have a background in client management.
- Establish and maintain a strong working partnership with key Client contacts.
- Resolve Client issues and concerns in conjunction within internal departments.
- Analysis and improvement of current procedures / development of best practice in all areas - implementation of new procedures.
- Project management, scheduling and prioritising tasks - delegating and reviewing appropriately
- Constant review of the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions provided to Client problems and requests
- Ad hoc system set-up / review and checking of data input on specific tasks / projects.
- General personnel training to enhance/extend current team's knowledge on Bluebird system, train on new procedures or systems introduced.
- Provide training to other users of the Database
- Attend client meetings
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal, with strong and decisive decision-making, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have a good degree of computer literacy, as well as the ability to monitor performance and analyse data, along with the initiative to act accordingly.
- Be highly vigilant to any unscrupulous activity taking swift and appropriate action when required.
- Be comfortable working within and adhering to set Key Performance indicators, spanning Transport, Health & Safety and Costs.
Specific Requirements and skills:
- Understanding of IT service management, processes and solutions to deliver consistent, quality service and support
- Experience in data analysis and scrutiny including screening and resolving data anomalies
- Experience of relationship management with external Clients
- Experience in a publishing or a marketing environment
- Experience in a customer facing role
- General Management experience
- Project management, planning and scheduling experience
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
- Technical Account Manager / IT Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'