Position: Technical Account Manager - Audio Visual
Salary/Package: £43,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an exciting management opportunity in the Audio Visual Live Events sector.
- FT Permanent Position
- Part site based, with occasional client and site visits
- Responsible for producing technical quotations after initial enquiry
- Winning quoted work and securing new future business
- Develop new business opportunities alongside Business Development Manager
- Liaise with Project Managers, Sales staff and customers
- Proven track record with respect to account management
- Excellent knowledge of Lighting, Sound, Project and Rigging equipment
- Superb customer support skills
- Able to produce technical quotations
- Commercial acumen
- Possesses IT competence and conversant with AutoCAD
- £43,000 - £48,000
- Flexible hours
- Chance to work for a major name in Live Events
- Modern London-based offices
- Challenging and rewarding role
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- account manager
- account director
- project manager
- technical manager
- production manager
- technical account manager
- live events
- technical production manager
- AV consultant
- live production
- pre-sales consultant
- AV manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job