- THE COMPANY;
- Are a well established, well regarded manufacturer of wood repair products & associated sundries, used for the restoration of rotted wood products, such as timber windows, doors & flooring.
- THE ROLE;
- The Technical Account Manager, Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the management, development and transfer of practical knowledge of the material around wood renovation and our clients resins, fillers and bonding solution.
- These products are used to save money for the customer by repairing, rather than replacing the rot effected timber products.
- As Technical Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, you will be selling and delivering training courses to joiners, carpenters, painting contractors, local authorities, housing associations, FM companies, property developers.
- You will perform inspections on site, both in advance for random sampling of the number and scope of defects and during the start up of a project, by means of preventative assessment and by acting to promote the professional execution of a project.
- The Technical Account Manager, Area Sales Manager will cover S Wales, SW England, central England and the Home Counties, along the M4 corridor.
- You will also deliver CPD seminars to Architects & specifiers.
- You will help train new staff and support the Commercial Account Managers.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- The successful Technical Account Manager, Area Sales Manager will be an excellent communicator, positive, instantly engaging, with a can do attitude.
- You will have specialist knowledge both theoretical and practical with regard to the creation and repair of timber rot in timber joinery and the ability to apply this in-house.
- You will have knowledge of joinery in general and frame constructions in particular.
- Good knowledge of the behaviour of wood used in timber joinery and paint systems applied to joinery.
- Experience with contractors, local authorities and distributors, with good training and presentation techniques.
- You will be organised, able to journey plan and be a confident communicator.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £28,000- £32,000 dependent on experience.
- Up to £2500 annual bonus potential.
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days.
- Company car, A3, Insignia, Skoda type, with fuel card.
- Pension scheme.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing business, with a very ambitious Sales Manager, so if you live on patch and have a track record of sales success in the construction industry, then APPLY TODAY!
SEO; Training manager, Quantity surveyor, Surveyor, ASM, Painter, decorator, joiner, carpenter, Guildford, Windsor, Reading, Winchester, Swindon, Newbury, Bristol, Cardiff, London.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- property owners
- Local authority
- Housing association
- painting contractors
- epoxy resins
- Timber maintenance
- wood repair products
- decorative contractors
- painting stockists
- maintenance companies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'