Technical Account Manager - aerial surveying solar firm
Technical Account Manager - aerial surveying solar firm, Colchester, Essex base salary range to £35,000 per annum.
This is an exciting client facing role in a fast-growing solar energy surveying firm.
They use drone technology carrying advanced thermographic instrumentation to provide high value, solar asset performance analysis to asset owners and managers in the UK and abroad.
The role will work very closely with the MD managing a portfolio of customers in the UK (mainly) and some further afield so a great opportunity to learn and develop.
The role will suit someone with a high degree of interest in renewable energy and excellent organisation and confident customer facing skills.
It's very likely you have a technical or engineering background, and the competence to confidently discuss solar farm performance data with influential investors.
It's likely you have around 2-5 year's post graduate work experience in technical, commercial or client facing roles coupled with a good knowledge of the UK solar market.
The role is split between the office in Colchester and clients visits most of whom are in London so if you live between Colchester and London - perfect.
- Manage defined client portfolio to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend client meetings to discuss performance of their solar assets and ongoing performance monitoring.
- Providing first line customer support including troubleshooting and internal escalation
- Communicating with customers to arrange surveys
- Generally supporting the MD with the growth of the business
Required skills and experience:
- Communication skills; clarity and confidence communicating both verbally and written
- Highly organised with administrative skills and an attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn
- Personable and able to work well in a team of people
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in customer facing roles coupled with technical background.
- Renewable energy, electrical engineering or IT Bachelors degree
- Happy with reasonable amount of business travel (mostly by train and mostly in London)
to £35,000 per annum - depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'