Our client is a supplier of cutting edge till systems to the retail and hospitality sectors with an innovative iPad application. Their customer support team is at the heart of the business and this role will be the first point of contact for every one of them. The aim is to help customers through their problems and listen to their concerns with positivity, empathy and patience, and you'll get deep into the nitty-gritty of how till systems work and what can go wrong where!
Core hours are from 8am to 7pm Mondays to Fridays with occasional weekend work totalling 37.5 hours per week. The company have a Central London base but are currently working from home. There is flexibility to work from either location.
- Liaising with new customers and helping them through the installation process.
- Installing POS equipment on site and over the phone.
- Training the customer on all aspects of the POS system.
- Managing your own schedule and keeping your tasks well organised.
- Proactively refining our operations processes and procedures, so we can continue to grow our user base without compromising our customers' experience.
- Conveying our customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team.
- Aiding the efforts of the Support Team to remain customer-focused and fixated on building and maintaining the best till system we can.
- A good understanding of IT in general is essential.
- Good knowledge of various devices such as iOS tablets, network switches, routers, network printers etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A good problem solver.
- Quick learner, keen in emerging technology.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Experience with POS systems.
- A diligent, hard-working individual.
- A genuine passion for tech.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Able to learn quickly and retain information.
- Able and motivated to work in a small and dedicated team.
- Excellent time management skills.
There is a fully remote interview and onboarding process with start date ASAP. Full training to support the till system and the customer throughout their journey will be provided. So, if you have the right IT experience, apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'