Tech Sales Executive

Posted 6 days ago by Midas Selection (Midlands) Limited
Easy Apply

Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click

Sales Executive

£26,000 Basic plus uncapped commission - OTE £50k plus

Birmingham and surrounding

The Opportunity

This is a fantastic opportunity, to join an exciting Tech based business, with a friendly team and uncapped earning potential. This is an ideal role for an Internal Sales Professional looking to progress to a field based role.

This employer is a provider of I.T. services to business and education including EDM solutions, Managed IT Support; Cyber Security Services; Cloud Services. Offsite Backup; Office 365; Other Services. Consultancy & Project Management; Networks & Servers; Procurement Services ; Internet and VOIP.

The Role

This is a newly devised sales role within the team, reflecting our clients growth. The role is 75% outbound sales development calls to prospect accounts, where you will show a hunter mentality to probe and gather information and open up opportunities. The other 25% of your time will be to manage incoming queries and sales administration for accounts in your name.

The Candidate

We are looking for a tech savvy internal sales professional that is used to using CRM systems and social selling via the likes of LinkedIn. Ideally you will have a knowledge of selling technical products, it would be advantageous although not imperative that you have sold IT solutions ( EDM solutions, Managed IT Support; Cyber Security Services; Cloud Services. Offsite Backup; Office 365; Other Services. Consultancy & Project Management; Networks & Servers; Procurement Services ; Internet and VOIP).

We are looking for at least 3 years’ experience in a new business orientated internal sales role or telesales role, along with a strong interest in, and understanding of Technology.

Required skills

  • CRM
  • Sales
  • Selling
  • Technology
  • Telesales

Reference: 44354943

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job