We're Lowell. Haven't heard of us? Then let us say hello.
You may not know us, but our reputation's growing. We help our customers pay off their debts in practical and affordable ways. And, we do it honestly, ethically, and without any confusing legal jargon. We're expanding quickly, and looking for people who really want to help our customers turn their finances around. People who really want to make a difference. People like you?
So that's us. Now, let's talk about your role.
You will be responsible for fixing technical issues that no one else can fix and providing 3rd line support to our business on anything surrounding servers, networking or telephony.
You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining on-site IT capabilities working with internal and external IT Suppliers.
You will be responsible for maintaining a compliant and supported state across on-site IT infrastructure, working with internal teams to implement technology measures to capture KPIs, act as escalation to internal support teams to troubleshoot issues with services falling outside of a fully managed contract and maintaining a level of stability across all UK locations.
The successful candidate is expected to manage multiple concurrent demands; a combination of BAU tasks, ongoing continual service improvement and project delivery tasks. The roles include an aspect of out-of-hours working to reduce risk of system maintenance.
- Work closely with project teams to deliver IT capabilities as per approved technical designs to meet project needs.
- Collaborate with wider IT teams to support future releases and deployments.
- Contribute to the technical roadmap to define the future of Lowell-supported systems and platforms.
- Highlight and reduce deficiencies across the current IT ecosystem.
- Maintain a compliant IT estate, conformant to PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and others.
- Maintain operational state of Lowell-supported IT systems and;
- Work with third party IT service providers to maintain systems, identify issues and resolve problems.
- Contribute to technical roadmap discussions to help shape the future IT landscape.
- Proactively monitor IT tools to manage environment directly or via Suppliers.
- Champion the move to automation and contribute to the establishment and adoption of an automation-first strategy.
How do we say thank you?
You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you'll get:
- A competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- A annual bonus for a job well done
- 3% flexible benefits; whether you're into fitness or extra holidays, there's something for you.
- Our on-site subsidised restaurant serves great food all day.
- Cancel your gym membership we have one on site - it's free!
- Keep your travel costs down with a free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre.
Once you get here, you'll still be going places. We really want to work with you to make your career what you want it to be, so we offer a load of different opportunities to help you develop.
What do we need from you?
To make the grade, you'll need the following tech expertise:
- High level of technical ability particularly relating to Microsoft technology stack.
- Working understanding of security and network infrastructure.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Experience of working with external Service Integrators and IT service suppliers.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a wider team.
- Experience managing range of platforms - AD, Exchange, Office365, DLP, Anti-Virus, patching, Message Brokers, Middleware
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement/automation via scripting and tooling.
- Exposure to Office365 and migrations from on-prem mail and collaboration to cloud services.
- Has worked with fully managed infrastructure services providers
- DevOps exposure would be desirable but not essential
Ticked off everything on our list?
Take the next step and apply
Got the lowdown? Like what you see? To apply…
- 3rd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'