This is a unique opportunity to work with a Global Brand as a Principle Engineer/Tech Lead. You will be at the heart of continuing to build world class systems and applications that reach Millions.
This position will progress your career and it will challenge you.
You will help shape the technical direction while also playing major part on the hands on development.
Ideally you will have experienced a broad range of systems, technologies and styles of architecture to ensure you can help form accurate decisions and informed evaluations.
You will be accountable for the construction of solution designs.
You will work with Senior engineers and architects and provide technical leadership.
You will help to define guidelines for design and development and ensure projects are delivered within those guidelines.
Skills required for this position:
- Ability to make good technical decisions and to convince others as to the merits and reasons for those decision
- Good knowledge of other stacks & languages, including other object oriented languages, scripting languages and functional languages, the pros and cons of them and what situations they are best applicable to
- Demonstrable track record in software development working within a software delivery team.
- Demonstrable track record in the design and delivery of leading edge strategic business solutions from concept through implementation.
- Has undertaken all stages of the systems delivery lifecycle.
- Wider understanding of emerging technologies & their place in the world with the ability to do R&D to gain a better understanding of them
- Familiarity of working with legacy codebases
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept at translating complex technical concepts into meaningful recommendations.
- You should display a high understanding of application design and architecture and have proven leadership skills.
- Ability to anticipate business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Ability to conceptualise and design platforms capable of supporting multiple systems or applications.
- The ability to apply modelling techniques as needed to data, logical and physical architectures.
- Strong TDD and BDD knowledge
- Delivery experience within an agile scrum/ Kanban environment
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- tech lead
- principle engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job