TECH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
£17,300 + benefits | Merthyr Tydfil
About the job
Always helping Nan stay in touch on FaceTime? Re-connected your friends Wi-Fi so they could post that party pic? Oh, you're definitely EE! You're the one everyone turns to when they need a hand and your problem-solving skills are top notch. Join our Contact Centre as a Tech Customer Service Representative and not only will you put your super service skills to good use by supporting our customers when they need it most, you'll also have around the clock support from your EE family too.
From helping our customers to solve simple signal problems and connect to their mobile data to finding everything they need on MyEE, you'll take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions. That's right, flashing broadband boxes and faulty SIMs are no match for you. With plenty of guidance from our clever diagnostic tool and all the ongoing training you need, you'll have everything at your fingertips to focus on what you do best: building beautiful relationships with our customers. And that's really the best bit. You don't need experience or vast tech knowledge to do well in our team; your interest, enthusiasm and passion are more than enough. In return for providing sparkling customer service, we'll give you all the benefits that come with being part of the Sunday Times #1 Best Big Company to Work For.
- Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special
- Be able to listen and stay focussed on customer needs
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs - even if the matter is not always clear
- Give your best advice and guidance in a way the customer can easily understand
- Be excited by the latest tech and gadgets
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus - average bonus of £900.00 per year (pro-rata), but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to £2,400.00 (pro-rata)
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
- On-site concierge service
- Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00)
- Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply)
YES! I'm EE! What's next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we've created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
- We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
- If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you'll have a telephone interview
- Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You'll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of 08.00am - 21.00pm weekdays, and 08.00am - 20.00pm at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer - for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours - please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you'll get 30 days' notice prior to any changes.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedInand Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.