One of our clients is recruiting for a Team/Zone Leader based in Shefford.
Our client is seeking an experienced Team Leader to work in their busy production departmet.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- rectification alongside performing within budgetary constraints. Notifying engineering immediately of any issues.
- To support the Zone Manager to ensure that production downtime is minimised and engineering time is enabled for
- Deputise for the Zone Manager and other Zone Leaders as required.
- To be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of equipment within the department.
- To be responsible for the quality of all product and materials entering and leaving the lines. and support the Zone Manager
- the safety of all members of the team.
- To support the Zone Manager in all aspects of Health and Safety within the department and to be aware and accountable for To be the fire Marshall for your zone and to also carry out accident investigations with area.
- To carry out Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments for all activities with-in area.
- Support the Zone Manager to meet all company Key Performance Indicators in both an efficient and effective way.
- In conjunction with the Zone Manager, develop a top performing team continually focusing on improvement. In addition to being a problem solver and decision maker who will drive improvement in the area.
- Ensure all downtime is recorded and agreed via sign off with engineers and recorded in Daily/Weekly report.
- Work alongside the QA team to ensure that lines are set up correctly at the beginning of each shift and that they are fully operational.
- Ensure that correct prepping methods are being undertaken on lines to maximise quality and minimise waste.
- Minimise rework by working closely with other team members.
- Ensure that all documentation is fully completed and correct.
- Ensure that all KPI data is input in a timely fashion.
- Ensure full traceability records are maintained, including Country of Origin.
- In conjunction with the QA Team, maintain Master Copy Document file ensuring all Master copies are in order, maintained and available.
- Ensure Hygiene standards are maintained at all times and all cleaning equipment and ring main system are maintained and functioning correctly.
If you have all the above and are looking for a new challenge, please apply now