Team teach tranined Teaching Assistant
Teach Teach Teaching Assistant
Remedy Education is seeking to appoint a Team Teach trained Teaching Assistant on behalf of a Primary School in Greenwich for a pending long term position.
The school caters for children with ADHD and EBD.
Are you an individual who is able to;
- Work as part of a team to support the class teacher.
- Manage negative behaviour effectively through team-teach de-escalation techniques.
- Work well supporting children with various learning difficulties and needs.
- Enjoy working in a challenging and sometimes difficult environment
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Have the Team Teach qualification
- Be empathetic, patient and driven
- Want to make a difference to the development and education of children
- A CACHE level 3 or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Successful candidates will be subject to Remedy Education stringent background checks and will require a DBS certificate on the update service.
The post is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEN experience who are looking to take their next step.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
"Office Assistant jobs in London"