Teach Teach Teaching Assistant
ITN Mark Education is seeking to appoint a Team Teach trained Teaching Assistant on behalf of a Primary School in Cardiff for a pending long term position.
The school caters for children with ADHD and EBD.
Are you an individual who is able to;
- Work as part of a team to support the class teacher.
- Manage negative behaviour effectively through team-teach de-escalation techniques.
- Work well supporting children with various learning difficulties and needs.
- Enjoy working in a challenging and sometimes difficult environment
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Have the Team Teach qualification
- Be empathetic, patient and driven
- Want to make a difference to the development and education of children
- A CACHE level 3 or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Successful candidates will be subject to ITN Mark Education stringent background checks and will require a DBS certificate on the update and will be registered with the EWC.
The post is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEN experience who are looking to take their next step.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.