We are actively aiding them with their short, medium and long term staffing requirements.
We are actively seeking for candidates with experience working with SEMH pupils. As the primary needs at the school is SEMH, you must have prior experiences working within a similar setting.
You will be initially on a temporary contract through the agency; be that for both short and long term. The successful candidates will have the potential to be offered a permanent contract after 2 terms.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience working with children/young adults statement with SEN
* Team Teach trained and be competent in its use (Team Teach has to be done within the last 2 years)
* Minimum of a Level 3 in relation to working with children
* Ability to build a rapport with young people
* Be able to use your initiatives and a good sense of humour
* Prior experience working within a similar setting; e.g. SEMH/SEN School, SEN Units
Your role will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will be there to offer assistance, breaking down barriers to their learning, improving their behaviour with the outlook that academic progress will follow.
This role will be suitable for candidates who come back youth work/sports coaches/residential children's/teaching assistant background.
If you fit the description and can see yourself working the role having a positive impact on the pupils; please get in touch by submitting your CV to or call in on .