TEAM TEACH SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
we are currently looking for a highly capable and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant. This role will help endorse high expectations and lifelong learning skills for the children. Current teaching strategies include, TEACCH, PECS, SALT, ACC AND Sing Along.
The post is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEN experience and are looking to take their next step. We are looking for someone who is patient, calm and collective.
If you are Team Trained, we would love to hear from you.
This role will be on temporary basis with an enhanced prospect of going permanent, should the right applicant prove successful within the role. In order to be considered for this role the you will need to be:
- Team teached trained and competent in its use. (Team Teach has to be done within the last 2 years)
- Have the ability to develop and build good rapport with children, due to the nature of the role you will need to be comfortable with challenging behaviour.
- Experience working in similar settings assisting children with SEMH, EBD, ASD and MLD is essential.
- The ability to be proactive and use own initiative to encourage and develop progressive academic and behavioural achievements
- Experience in supporting the class teacher in either a 1:1 or group settings
This is an opportunity to work in a school that has a warm and welcoming atmosphereand great facilities.
- At the direction of the SEN/SEND Class teacher, help to organise classroom activities.
- Promote inclusion, establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to their individual needs.
- Under the guidance of the Class teacher, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, to help them to achieve their potential.
- Ensure the physical welfare of pupils and assist pupils with their physical needs as appropriate and agreed.
By working with CER you will have access to flexible payroll options, meaning you get a chance to take more of your pay home, this job has a pay rate between £60.00 - 80.00 per day, dependent on experience. In addition, we provide funded training courses, such as supporting students with SEN/SEND and managing challenging behaviour plus many more.
If you are interested and you feel like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone and ask for Nicole: contact me by email
- "teaching assistant"
- "Downs Syndrome"
- "challenging behaviour" "Level 3" "CACHE" "NQT" " team teach"