Prospero Teaching are currently working with an all through SEMH School based in Solihull; aiding them with their short and long term requirements.
We are actively seeking for candidates with experience working with pupils who display challenging behaviour with current Team Teach training (within 2 years).
You will be initially on a temporary contract through the agency; be that for both short and long term. The successful candidates will have the potential to be offered a permanent contract after 2 terms.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience working with children/young adults statement with SEMH (minimum of 6 months)
* Team Teach trained - must be within the last 2 years
* Ability to build a rapport with young people
* Great sense of humour is a must!
* Prior experience working within a similar setting; e.g. SEMH/SEN School, residential children's home
Your role will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will be there to offer assistance, breaking down barriers to their learning, improving their behaviour with the idea that academic progress will follow.
This role will be suitable for candidates who come back youth work/sports coaches/residential children's/teaching assistant background.
If you fit the description and can see yourself working the role having a positive impact on the pupils; please get in touch by submitting your CV to or call in on .
- "Team Teach" and "Teaching Assistant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job