Monarch Education are recruiting for Team Teach qualified teaching assistant to work in a primary school in Walsall.
This role will involve
* Working alongside classroom teachers to support the behaviour of identified pupils
* Assisting with inclusion activities
* Working 1:1 or with small groups with pupils who have challenging behaviour, some of whom may have a diagnosis of SEMH and EBD (Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs)
* Working with children who may have additional Special Educational Needs
* Assisting the teacher in breaking down the lessons into more accessible and relatable ways
Sports minded candidates are welcome to apply, and may work well with some of the higher energy children we support.
You will need:
* A calm disposition
* Experience working with children who present with challenging behaviour
* Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
* Confidence to liaise with senior members of staff and work alongside the SENCO where necessary
* The ability to set out clear expectations for the pupils
* The ability to think on your feet and manage behaviour triggers for some of the children
Your experience doesn't necessarily need to be school based, residential care workers and social workers are also encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in working in this school please send your CV to , once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively, please call for more information.
- TEACHING ASSISTANT
- LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'