Team Support Co-ordinator
Fixed-Term Contract (6 Months)
Manchester City Centre
My client is a well-established, not-for-profit company based in Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Team Support Co-ordinator to help support their fast-paced team.
To assist and support both the Service Manager and remote based team in the day-to-day running of the Service.
- Dealing with enquiries (calls, correspondence, web, email, face-to-face etc.), ensuring eligibility checks are undertaken where appropriate, and effective handling of such enquiries by colleagues and partners.
- Allocate clients to appropriate advisor within 48 hours of receiving the lead; coordinate and support visits from clients, partners, funders etc. including meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
- Utilise CRM and similar systems to refer clients to in-house and partner services
- Handle data and information (enquiry, referral, service use etc.) accurately, effectively enter this into CRM and other databases as well as websites and information portals.
- Interrogate, analyse and report on data systems to support, and input to, management information.
- Support the promotion of services/events to clients and partners.
- Support the organisation of seminars, conferences and workshops, ensuring the effective administration of such events including promotion and venues, and delegate registration, attendance and feedback.
- Support the administration of events and meetings including room bookings, meeting papers, refreshments and minute/note taking.
- Receive applications for programmes, grants, subscriptions etc., following procedures including the processing of client/customer information and related financial transactions.
- Obtain, collect, accurately record and effectively report service performance and impact data, following procedures so as to comply with contract and funding requirements and timetables.
- Produce management information reports in line with business requirements and timescales as well as in response to ad hoc requests; support managers to prepare reports to the senior team, Boards and partners/funders.
- Undertake accurate and timely financial administration including raising purchase orders and sales invoices, processing of invoices and claims and financial period reconciliations and reporting.
- Monitor, including through visits, suppliers and contractors to monitor performance and ensure contractual evidence is in place.
- Monitor the delivery and progress of contracts and projects and provide associated management information.
Experience / Skill-Set:
- Logical eye for detail
- Able to integrate data and CRM systems to produce performance management data
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- Sound professional judgment and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- Responds positively to new and revised programmes
- Good negotiation skills.
- Confidence and presence to engage all levels internally
- Good listening skills.
- Ensuring compliance within programmes funded by European and national government funds
- Communicating with clients via phone, email and face to face.
- Delivering projects of work in order to meet defined targets and competing priorities.
- Tracking and producing performance management data
- Working knowledge of IT applications including MS Word and Excel
- Use of data bases, management information systems, CRM systems
- High level of knowledge and understanding in contract management practice, and compliance particularly with regard to ERDF, European and national government funding (desirable)
- Logical, high attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- An effective team player.
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply MGC values: Make a positive difference, stronger together, empower people, do the right thing, build on success
- Approachable, with confidence to request data/information from professionals when required and highlight non-compliance (with support and backing of Team Manager).
For more information, please ring Lydia Howbrook on or alternatively, email your CV to .uk . Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.