Where will I be working?
An interesting working environment offering a supportive culture with an academic slant. A wonderful working environment awaits with an innovative, inviting interior within a wonderful West Oxfordshire setting.
What will I be doing?
This role would suit a sales administrator or customer service professional who is seeking a varied, sales oriented role, who would enjoy the challenge of working across international markets, with the possibility of future progression. As a great all-rounder supporting a busy Sales team you will be expected to get involved and support duties such as:
- Booking travel and preparing itineraries for sales and technical staff
- Action and update CRM leads on a regular and timely basis
- Liaison with customers for roadshows and webinars
- Reviewing tender portals and social media to identify sales opportunities
- Collating information from sales and marketing team
- Project administration to assist sales, including some customer interaction
- Assisting with new employee induction programme
- Sourcing official/legal documentation
- Organising document translations from third party providers
What skills and experience are required?
It will be highly beneficial to be a car driver due to office location, although the office is within a 10 min walking distance of bus stops and a local train station.
- Previous experience in a sales/administration role (desirable)
- Experience in a customer-facing or customer service role (desirable)
- Good at building relationships, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of working to tight deadlines under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable approach, with the ability to support multiple projects
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- A good level of numeracy and a high degree of attention to detail will be required
- Additional European language skills could be an advantage
What else do I need to know?
The role is paying between £22,000 to £23,000 p.a. with great benefits which include:
- Training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Holiday is 23 days per year rising by 1 extra day after 3 years and another additional day after 4 years (max 25 days), plus the usual public holidays.
- Private medical,
- Pension, contributory auto-enrolment pension scheme. Pension scheme, we match employee contributions up to 3%
- Beautiful office in the Oxfordshire countryside
This role is offered on a permanent, full time contract. Standard hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with half hour lunch (37.5 hours per week)
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Diary Management
- General Administration
- Sales Team
- Telephone Manner
- European languages