Team Secretary / Receptionist
PSD is an international organisation providing executive recruitment services to clients across a range of industry sectors.
This is an exciting and high profile opportunity for a very efficient, organised and enthusiastic Team Secretary to provide administrative and general support to a team of recruitment consultants with respect to all aspects of the recruitment process. Your role will also include reception cover on a regular basis.
- Updating and maintaining our recruitment database including formatting CV’s.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Publishing job adverts on the company’s website and other recruitment websites.
- Assisting the consultants with searches for suitable candidates.
- Preparing presentation material.
- Participating on a rota basis to cover reception/switchboard.
Successful applicants must be highly organised with a meticulous approach and attention to detail. The role is very service-driven so excellent administrative skills and the ability to meet deadlines are also required. Previous experience of administration in a busy environment is desirable.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief covering email quoting Ref PAH&L and provide details of your current salary and salary expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'